Tree of Life Christian Fellowship
2232 Ocotillo Lane
(1.8 miles west of AZ Hwy 90 & 82 intersection off AZ Hwy 82)
Mailing Address: PO Box 6108, Huachuca City, AZ 85616
Pastor: W. Brent Nicola
Tree of Life exists to provide a safe place for the child of God to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. This is accomplished through a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus and an obedient love for God’s Word. It is this love for the Son of God that encourages our members to lay down their lives and love one another.
WHO WE ARE
Tree of Life Christian Fellowship (TLCF) was birthed in July 1991. Our name, obviously a scriptural reference, is a gift from God. Tree of Life has been a prophetic name in many ways. Just as the leaves of the tree of life in Revelation 22:2 are for the healing of the nations (peoples), so also the ministry of TLCF has been maturing into a ministry of personal and relational healing rooted in the infallible word of God.
…On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We subscribe to the statement of faith of the National Association of Evangelicals.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Intercessors, 9:00 am, Kesler’s
Faith Lessons, 6:30 pm, TLCF
Line Dancing, 6:30 pm, TLCF
2ND Saturday of each month
Men’s & Women's Breakfast, 8:00 am, Sunny’s Restaurant
Adult Education, 9:30 am, TLCF
Worship Service, 10:20 am, TLCF
Koinonia Fellowship, 6:30 pm, Nicola’s